captured my soul : #fiction

Published by

Manuel Del Vicente

Https://steemit.com/@emmanuelmakinde

Fiction series


I lift my hips up as he took off my shorts without looking away from my eyes. The way he was looking at me captured my soul; he was looking at me with pure hunger, like a beast who wanted to eat me alive. I didn't know when my underwear was off me but all I realized was the feeling of his warm fingers trailing on the warmness of my body, the private part of me that seemed to be screaming for his longing touch.

"Carson?" I panted as he opened my legs widely and took a look of me. His big hands were on my knees as he sat in front of my parted legs, looking at my now visible naked body with desire. My face heated as I realized he was now able to see me very clearly. He could see how swollen I had become just by his magical fingers. I felt my body twitching as he softly grazed his fingers on me and teased it open to see a better look of my body.

"Yes?"

He looked into my eyes and slowly lowered his head towards my—oh wow. I could feel myself heating up as his eyes was glazing on my face while his tongue gently touched my burning core. I moaned and closed my eyes at the electrical energy he was blistering.

Credits:

https://m.fictionpress.com/s/2899419/4/

Comments