Lunch was another thing:#fiction

Published by
Manuel Del Vicente

Https://steemit.com/@emmanuelmakinde

Fiction series

Lunch was another thing.

I stepped inside the cafeteria and the first thing I caught was a pair of deep blue eyes. Actually, I wasn't looking around because I was mumbling how life was so unfair when I crashed into a pair of arms. I know, people crash on a wall, and even if people crash on another person it would probably be their back. But no, Carson knew I was coming and just had to spread his arms out widely.

Damn it for having the same lunch period as him. It was fine with me before but after what happened yesterday I felt plainly like a slut around him...plus I didn't like all the attention people were giving me. Being a sister of a popular guy, they still ignored me. Being in the arms of the most popular guy, they whipped their head to see me. I just don't get how they think. of course, if they were even capable of it.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed at him and looked around.

He merely grinned and I gave him an annoyed look. I thought the sex thing was just a fling, because that was Carson; everything was just a fling to him. So why was he even bothering to take notice of me, especially in the middle of the cafeteria? At least my brother wasn't looking this eay, thank god.

I pushed him away, which he probably wasn't ready for as his arms were easily off of my body. I gave him a disgusted look which I got a smirk in return. Ugh, what was it with adorable gorgeous guy and arrogant smirks?

Credits :

https://m.fictionpress.com/s/2899419/3/

Comments