"So where have you been?" : #fiction

Published
By

Manuel Del Vicente
Check my photo blog  for more
Fiction series

Click here 


"So where have you been?"

I turned around and stared at my mom who was slouching on the sofa with her laptop on her lap. #Mom was at it again, writing those romance novels she loved to write. You'd never believe that a kindergarten #teacher had a hobby to write sexual books. Don't get me wrong, I loved my mom. But she sure had a lot of imagination when it came to writing.

One day I told her she was writing too many sexual scenes, of course being as a writer herself, the next #book that came out was all about sex. Mom wasn't even ashamed or embarrassed as neighbors gave her negative looks. Of course she wasn't embarrassed, dad loved mom even more after that.
Credits :
Https:// m.fictionpress.com
Https://steemit.com/@emmanuelmakinde

Ah, marraige.

"You know, school projects." I shrugged my shoulders.

Mom put down her laptop and crossed her arms. "Projects, huh?"

"Yep," I answered her shortly. I hated it when I had to lie to mom. Mom and I were always close. When Lisa wasn't there I would tell my mom everything that was going on. We were that close that people thought mom was my sister. She blushed all the time. Me? Well I ignored the fact that a stranger thought I was as old as my mom.


Comments